Cajun Ribeye Steak will put some spice in your life!
SCALE 1x 2x 3x（Need for larger scale, raw materials x number of scales）
- 2 Ribeye Steaks
- 1/4 cup Olive Oil
- 2 tablespoon Malcom’s King Craw Cajun Seasoning
- 1 stick Butter – softened at room temp
- 1 tablespoon Creole or Stone Ground Mustard
- 1 tablespoon Malcom’s King Craw Cajun Seasoning
- 1 teaspoon dried Parsley Flakes
- Combine butter, mustard, Cajun seasoning and parsley in a bowl. Spread onto plastic wrap and form into a log shape wrapping the plastic wrap tight. Store in refrigerator until ready to use.
- Drizzle ribeyes with olive oil
- Season generously with Cajun seasoning and rest at room temp for 30 minutes
- Prepare charcoal grill for searing at 550 degrees using grill grates.
- Place each steak in grill and cook for 1 minute 30 seconds.
- Turn steak 90 degrees to a new spot on the grill and continue to cook for 90 more seconds.
- Flip both steaks over and repeat the same steps.
- After the last 90 degree turn place a pat of the Bayou Butter on each steak for the final 90 seconds.
- At this point the steaks should be about 125 internal. Remove them from the grill and rest for 5-7 minutes before slicing.
Note：All contents on the page are collected from the Internet. Please understand if there is any inappropriate. For infringement, please contact us deleted.