Personal information is information that can be used to directly or indirectly identify you. Personal information also includes anonymous information that is linked to information that can be used to directly or indirectly identify you. Personal information does not include information that has been irreversibly anonymized or aggregated so that it can no longer enable us, whether in combination with other information or otherwise, to identify you.
We will only collect and use personal information which is necessary to comply with our legal obligations and to assist us to administer our business and provide you with the services you request.
We collect information from you when you register on our site, place an order, subscribe to our newsletter or respond to a survey.
When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter the following information: your name, e-mail address, mailing address and phone number. You may, however, also visit our site anonymously.
We use the information you provide to us for the specific purposes for which you provide the information, as stated at the time of collection, and as otherwise permitted by law. The information we collect from you may be used in the following ways:
● To personalize your experience (your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs)
● To improve our website and your shopping experience (we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you)
● To improve customer service (your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs)
● To process transactions including executing your payments and delivering the purchased products or services requested. To administer a contest, special promotion, survey, activity or other site feature
Please Note: It is important that the personal data we hold about you is accurate and up to date. Please keep us informed if your personal data changes during your relationship with us.
You are responsible for your own username and password safety and security on Homasy. We recommend choosing a strong password and changing it frequently. Please do not use the same login details (email and password) across multiple websites.
We do not collect any categories of sensitive personal data and this website is not intended for children so we do not knowingly collect data relating to children.
If you have any questions or require any more information please contact us at support firstname.lastname@example.org
● To send periodic emails. The email address you provide for order processing, may be used to send you important information and updates pertaining to your order, in addition to receiving occasional company news, updates, related product or service information, etc.
Do not use delivery addresses for buildings that may be closed due to the current provisions (e.g. schools).
For any questions, please contact our customer service via the pop-up window on the page.
Free shipping on any order.
Normally orders will ship within 2-7 business days of processing payment, unless particularly noted else where on the website, at the time order is placed, or you receive an email notice that an item in your order has been delayed. Any expected delivery dates that may be given are only estimates. Orders can be delayed due to verification or the time the order has been placed. Orders may be delivered in separate shipments.