|Outer Material||Cotton, Silicone|
About this item
- HEAT RESISTANCE UP to 500 ℃ / 932 ℉, EVEN UP to 800 ℃ / 1472 ℉ FOR ABOUT 13s - GEEKHOM oven gloves have the EN407 certification, made of Kevlar fabric, a type of professional heavy-duty synthetic grill material, heat resistant, cut resistant.
- FOREARM PROTECTION - This BBQ glove has a 13cm long sleeve to offer maximum protection for your wrist and arm, protect your hands from scalding or burning when you use these kitchen gloves on cooking or grilling.
- WASHABLE & EASY TO CLEAN - These heat-resistant gloves are lined with thick cotton inside, which can slow the temperature rise effectively, are soft to the touch and comfortable to wear, allow enough air circulation so your hands won't sweat in the summer.
- OVEN GLOVES WITH 5-FINGERS DESIGN - The oven mitts made with special Kevlar material make your fingers more flexible and easier to grab things than the normal bulky silicone oven gloves, it will not interfere with your ability.
- FULL GEEKHOM WARRANTY - GEEKHOM provides a 12-month WARRANTY & 60 days money back Guarantee for our heat-resistant oven gloves! Enjoy this absolutely RISK-FREE purchase today by clicking the yellow 'Add to Cart' button above.
GEEKHOM oven gloves have a Three-layer design. The first layer of silicone for non-slip design, the second layer of aramid fiber for moment heat & flame resistance, the third layer of cotton for absorbing sweat & super comfort.
Heat Resistant up to 1472℉ (800℃)
GEEKHOM oven gloves can withstand up to 1472°F (within 13 seconds) with their heat-resistant aramid fabric and non-slip silicone on the surface for a pleasant and relaxing barbecue party.
Long Sleeve Design
The 13.07-inch cooking gloves are up to 3.14" longer than typical silicone gloves to better protect your wrist and arm, not just your hands.
1. Please always take great caution when carrying hot items over a distance! Even though GEEKHOM glove is heat resistant, is not meant to hold hot items for too long. Please seek medical advice immediately after scald.
2. Please DO NOT use the gloves on naked flames directly!!! You need to be at a distance from the flame. The temperature of naked flames is not stabilized, which will be easily greater than the max heat-resisting temperature of gloves. These are HEAT RESISTANT, NOT "FIREPROOF".