- Ceramic knives will not rust or leak/transfer metal ions from prolonged exposure to moisture, oils, and acids found in common foods.
- Ceramic blades also do not oxidize food, preventing fruits and vegetables from turning brown when they are cut. While not dishwasher safe - ceramic knives are easy to clean because they are not stained or affected by substances such as salt, acids, and juices.
- Ceramic blades stay sharp 8-10 times longer than traditional steel knives and the high-quality material makes them very hard, rust, and corrosion resistant, so they have a long service life.
- The best Paring knife set for home kitchen
- Advanced ceramic material and Excellence craftsmanship
- Easy care and cleaning
- Soft and comfortable grip handle
- Sharper, Stronger, Chip resistant, durable, rust and corrosion resistant
- Extremely long sharpness & Long lifespan
- Both Practicality and Stylish
- Paring knife
- Rust Resistant
- Hand wash only
- Blade Material: Ceramic
- Handle material: Rubber