Cooking barbecue chicken is really easy. All you need is a grill or smoker set up for indirect cooking and as much chicken as you want to cook. You can season the chicken however you like.
SCALE 1x 2x 3x（Need for larger scale, raw materials x number of scales）
- 24 pcs Chicken (mix of Breast, Legs, Thighs, & Wings)
- 1 cup Chicken Rub *recipe below
- 1/2 gallon BBQ Chicken Mop *recipe below
- 1 bottle Killer Hogs The BBQ Sauce
- 1 bottle Killer Hogs Vinegar Sauce
Barbecue Chicken Rub
- 1/2 cup Killer Hogs AP Rub
- 2 Tablespoons Sugar
- 1 Tablespoon Granulated Onion
- 1 Tablespoon Cumin
- 1 Tablespoon Paprika
- 1 Tablespoon Chili Powder
- 1 Teaspoon Cayenne Pepper
Barbecue Chicken Mop
- 32oz Water
- 16oz Zesty Italian dressing
- 8oz BBQ Sauce
- 1/2 cup BBQ Rub
- 2 Tablespoons Worcestershire Sauce
- 2 Tablespoons Soy Sauce
You can use Barbecue Tongs and GEEKHOM Grilling Gloves
- Prepare offset smoker or any BBQ Grill for indirect cooking at 275 degrees using your favorite wood for smoke flavor (I used Post Oak for this recipe)
- Season the outside of each piece of chicken with the Chicken Rub – substitute your favorite rub if you like
- Place the chicken on the smoker and cook until the internal temperature in the breast reach 155 degrees. Turning and basting with the BBQ Chicken Mop* every 30 minutes.
- Pour the BBQ Sauces into a small aluminum pan and place on the smoker to warm. Once the internal temperature in the breast hit 165 start brushing the sauce on both sides and continue flipping the chicken every 15-30 minutes until the sauce caramelizes on the outside and the internal temperature reach a minimum of 165 in the white meat and 175 in the dark.
- Remove the BBQ Chicken from the smoker and serve.
Note：All contents on the page are collected from the Internet. Please understand if there is any inappropriate. For infringement, please contact us deleted.